JT Microduct fiber slit and ring tool (5,0mm - 10,0mm)
The patented MS-326 micro duct fiber cable slit and ring tool is designed to provide easy access into fiber optic cables specifically designed for use in micro ducts. These cables have a thin wall jacket design that is difficult to open without causing damage to the buffer tubes inside, but the MS-326 addresses that concern. The MS-326 will also slit open thin wall buffer tubes.
Building on the popularity of Jonard Tools' MS-6 and MS-26 fiber optic mid span slitting tools we’ve incorporated a ring feature into the MS-326 making it even more versatile.
The MS-326 consists of 5 precision slitting grooves and 5 ring grooves ranging in size from 5mm to 10mm.Groove Sizes:
Easy to Use:
- Open the appropriate side of the tool:
- Select the correct groove size
- Place the cable in the tool and close to lock in place
- To ring: rotate the tool 3-6 times in direction of the arrow
- To slit: use markings to align cable, pull in direction of arrow
- Open the tool and remove the cable. If slit, peel the jacket along the slit lines