JT Mes met stompe punt
Designed with a curved blade and insulated handle, this cable sheathing knife is the perfect tool for slitting or cutting the sheathing off cables without damaging the conductor insulation inside. This cable sheathing knife features the following:
- Dual-component insulated handle is rated for use on live equipment up to 1000V and is compliant with DIN EN 60900 VDE 0682-201:2013-04 standards.
- Ultra sharp, dual-sided blade can cut jacket sheath from either side by pushing or pulling the tool through the cable.
- Ergonomically designed handle has soft grip for increased comfort and makes it easy to slit and cut sheathing off cables.
- Guide shoe on blade tip prevents conductor insulation from being damaged.
- Included safety cap and tethering hole allow for easy transport and convenient storage.