Tempo Marker Locator
Normale prijs € 1.010,00
- Fast, simple, and precise location of utility markers.
- Large-character display is easy to read.
- Bar graph, numeric, and audible signal strength indicators.
- Scan Mode: Automatically determines marker type detected.
- The Marker-Mate Electronic Marker Locator (EML100) built by Tempo Communications is designed to locate buried electronic markers, including Tempo OmniMarker and UniMarker models at industry standard frequencies.
The EML100 resets the industry standard with the updated capability of detecting nine different electronic marker types simultaneously, when in "scan" mode (power, European power, water, sanitary, telephone, fiber optic, gas, cable TV, non-potable water). The EML100 is also user-selectable for any one of the marker types.
In addition, the updated version of EML100 enhances performance in terms of improved battery life and increased detection range.
The Marker-Mate EML100's scan mode and its pinpoint accuracy reduces time spent locating buried utilities marked by OmniMarker, and UniMarker electronic markers and other brands made to industry standard frequencies. The Marker-Mate EML100's pinpoint feature allows the user to adjust its detection threshold, making it possible to narrow the detection area to a precise location.
- Fast, simple, and precise location of utility markers
- Large-character display is easy to read
- Bar graph, numeric, and audible signal strength indicators
- Scan Mode: Automatically determines marker type detected
- Power 12 AA cells (alkaline recommended).
- Battery Life >20 hours typical use.
- Dimensions 31 x 8 x 13 in (78 x 20 x 32½ cm).
- Weight 4½ lb (2 kg) with batteries.
- Operating Temperature -4 F to +122 F (-20 C to +50 C).
- Storage Temperature -40 F to +158 F (-40 C to +70 C).
- Operating Languages Espanol, Espanol Colores, Portugues, Portugues Cores, Italiano, Italiano Colori, Deutsch, Deutsch Farben, Francais, Francais Couleur, Suomi.